- Account Details- You can find all the consumer account details like Consumer account number, Consumer ID no., route, bill no., bill date, bill period and due date for payment.
- Amount / payment due- This section provides the total amount payable by you before and after the specified due date. Last bill less the payment made plus the adjustment/ rebate given becomes the net arrear. Summation of the present month’s bill and the net arrear is the amount payable for the month. If the payment is made before the due date certain rebate is provided for the same.
- Your Consumption- This section provides details like Current reading & date, previous reading & date, Consumption for the month, Billed units, billed for days, slab applicable and Maximum Demand Input (MDI). You may track your reading and report discrepancies, if any, following the information provided here.
- Your Present Month Bill- Here, you can find the calculation of the energy charge as per your consumption for the current month. Summation of the energy charge with MMFC, Electricity Duty and Meter rent, Delayed Payment surcharge provides the Net payable amount for that month.
- Your Arrear- Last bill less the payment made plus the adjustment/ rebate given becomes the net arrear. Summation of the present month’s bill and the net arrear is the amount payable for the month. If the payment is made before the due date certain rebate is provided for the same.
- Message for You- Some important information for the consumers is provided in this section relating to payments, delayed payment surcharges, etc. are provided here.
- Your Estimated bill for next month- An estimated bill is provided in this section for next month based on the past average consumption. In case your meter has not been read for various reasons and you don’t receive the next month bill, then you should pay this amount as the bill for next month.
- Contact us- This contains our contact details. We are committed to provide 24X7 consumer services. We are ever ready to assist our consumer in any regard. Please contact us in case of any query, problem or issues. You can talk to our consumer care executive at any time of the day.
Call us at: 933 833 4444, 0674 301 4444
Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at: Riverside utilities Pvt Ltd / Seaside Utilities Pvt Ltd
370/373, Highway Honda Complex
NH5, Rudrapur, Pahala,
- Your area- Information about the area of your residence/office is provided here. Details like Division, Sub-division, Section, DT No., Pole No., etc. are provided.
- Your connection- Details about your connection are provided here like Supply type, tariff category, contract demand, connection type, Supply phase, energisation date, etc.
- Your meter- Details about your meter are provided here like meter serial no., owner name, type, Status, MDI, etc.
- Past bill details- This section provides detailed consumption, billing and payment details for last 6 months in order to provide you a better understanding and more clarity of your electricity bill.
- Notice- In this section legal notices relating to bill, tariff, etc. would be provided from time to time for knowledge of the consumer regarding the matter.
- SMS service- We also facilitate SMS services to provide reading, billing and payment details on request from the consumers.
- Bill Payment information-
- Points to remember while paying-
- Grievance Redressal- In case of any grievance you can contact us. The details are provided under the Contact us section.
In case you are not satisfied with the response provided by us, you may also send your grievance to Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) or the Electricity Ombudsman. The details of both the agencies are provided in this section.