Your right to privacy is of supreme importance to RUPL & SUPL . Any information provided by you will not be shared with any third party.
- Consumers are advised to pay bill online. Consumers may use a valid bank account to make the payment.
- Applicants are advised to pay Application fee online. Applicants may use a valid bank account to make the payment
- Online payment can be made, using the following modes
o Net Banking.
o Debit Card (VISA, Master).
o Credit Card. (VISA, Master)
- For making online payment login at the Payment Portal and follow the instructions thereafter.
- After successful completion of the payment, the system will be directed back to the Consumer Volt of Ourcesu, generate receipt of the payment made and produce the same as and when required.
- RUPL & SUPL is committed to protect your privacy and works towards offering you a useful, safe online experience.
- Except as required by the Licensee (CESU) or Regulatory authorities or regulatory guidelines or Government Authorities, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given by RUPL & SUPL , to any other organisation for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- RUPL & SUPL reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the site. Your continued use of the website constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by RUPL & SUPL as permitted above.
- RUPL & SUPL treats your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential and does not check, edit or reveal it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith, such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users of the site.
- Except where specifically agreed upon or necessary for operational or regulatory reasons RUPL & SUPL will not send you any unsolicited information via e-mail. The user can nevertheless unsubscribe from receipt of such e-mails by following instructions therein.
- RUPL & SUPL may collect unnamed statistics, which do not personally identify you and reserves the right to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
- The information contents provided on this site cannot be copied, modified, uploaded, downloaded, published or republished, transmitted or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes without prior and explicit permission from the concerned authorities.
- Reproduction of any information or material provided on this website, with or without any modification, is prohibited unless, with prior permission of RUPL & SUPL and shall amount to violation of copyright and would be deemed an illegal act.
- All matters of dispute shall be dealt under the jurisdiction of Orissa High Court